fredag 3 oktober 2014

Spirit to spirit




During a lesson in t'ai chi chih I noticed a young lady smiling and looking so happy. She had done it before the class began. Afterward, she looked just as happy. I could not resist asking her if she was feeling good by practicing and therefore looked so happy. I'll never forget her answer:

- No, I am almost always this happy. I love Jesus. That makes me this happy, pure and simple.

At this moment I just thought it was a bit odd. It was many years ago. Now I know what she is talking about.

There are many good energies of this world. In the body, there are many good energies. The Creator's gifts, all of it. Of course, we've better use them, we've better cultivate them. The right food, the right moves, sleep and rest.

But true happiness is found in love for Him. It is distinct from good or spacious tao-energy. It's not about carnal energy at all, however easy and clean carnal energy can be expereinced in body and soul. Loving Him is about spirit to Spirit. It is is about a marriage in which fidelity and love are living waters.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar